Natural Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 | 100G
LITTLE URCHIN's Natural* Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 is a unique formula that provides all-natural, high protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays while hydrating and enhancing your natural skin tone.
Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits, our unique blend offers medium tint coverage that leaves you with a radiant skin complexion.
This unique formulation contains only Non-Nano Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient which is safe to use on sensitive skin. Research studies indicate that Zinc Oxide is also safe for the marine environment.
Little Urchin Sunscreen is made with no nasties, is preservative free and is suitable for the whole family. Free of any dangerous chemicals, it does not contain any UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, parabens, synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrances.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this non-greasy, nourishing formulation is preservative free, applies easily, and offers a natural, even finish.
Your use of our products supports our dream for cleaner seas and the protection of our beautiful and environmentally-critical reefs.
Why You'll love it:
- Natural* Ingredients (*To understand the use of the term 'Natural', click here)
- Reef Safe & Eco Friendly
- Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB
- 3-hours Water Resistant
- Organic Ingredients (Green Tea, Cucumber & Rosehip)
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Anti-Ageing Benefits
- Suitable to use on Sensitive Skin
- Preservative Free
- Smooth, Clear & Non-Greasy Application
- Suitable for the Whole Family, 4 years +
- Australian Made & Owned
- Not Tested on Animals
- Made With Love
- Apply lotion liberally and evenly to clean, dry skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply to the skin every 1-2 hours or more often when perspiring and reapply after swimming to towel drying. Always remember, that sunscreens are only one part of sun protection and prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided and frequent re-application is required for effective sun protection.