Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 | 100G
LITTLE URCHIN's Natural* Sunscreen SPF 30 is a unique formula that provides UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection from the sun while also being 3-hours water resistant to provide protection while swimming, playing sports or simply spending time in the sun.
Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits, our unique blend offers you and your family protection from the sun’s damaging rays.
This unique formulation contains only Non-Nano Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient which is suitable to use on sensitive skin. Research studies indicate that Zinc Oxide is also safe for the marine environment.
Little Urchin Sunscreen is made with no nasties, is preservative free and is suitable for the whole family (6 months and older) as a body and face sunscreen. Free of any dangerous chemicals, it does not contain any UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, parabens, synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrances.
Your use of our products supports our dream for cleaner seas and the protection of our beautiful and environmentally-critical reefs.
Why You'll love it:
- Natural* Ingredients (* To understand the use of the term 'Natural', click here)
- Reef Safe & Eco Friendly
- Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB
- 3-hours Water Resistant
- Organic Ingredients (Green Tea, Cucumber & Rosehip)
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Anti-Ageing Benefits
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Preservative and Fragrance Free
- Smooth, Clear & Non-Greasy Application
- Suitable for the Whole Family, 6 Mths+
- Australian Made & Owned
- Not Tested on Animals
- Made With Love
- Apply lotion liberally and evenly to clean, dry skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply to the skin every 1-2 hours or more often when perspiring and reapply after swimming or towel drying. Always remember, that sunscreens are only one part of sun protection and prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided and frequent re-application is required for effective sun protection.